Monty Pythons Galaxy Song Monty Pythons Galaxy Song

Could have been better

Okay, a great and funny MP song, but it was tragically lacking. First off the sticks at the start were nearly completely motionless, and they were sticks. Secondly, one of them didn't have the pink suit. I know thats not an important point to any but hardcore pythons, but it still needs mentioning.

flyingape responds:

I forgot to add, at the point i did this animation i hadn't seen the film, i liked the song, so i wasnt basing it on anything.

"transformers Re Victory" "transformers Re Victory"

Hmmmm

It was an attempt at least, and I would like to see some TFV stuff on NG, but I couldn't see who any of the characters were, due to your drawing style. I think you should start again with this.

JED THE DRUNK!! JED THE DRUNK!!

lol

makes me laugh every time

Ninja Turtles Parody :P Ninja Turtles Parody :P

A couple of things

Work on your drawing style, admittedly i couldn't do better, but thats why i work with sprites. Better drawing style makes for better toons.
Also, the animation was out of sync with the music, so before you post next time, just proof check it and see if you can't sort it out.

FuB4r responds:

Yeh, this is my drawing at the best of it's best, lol, not great but hey wotcha gunno do.

Darth has a Drug Problem Darth has a Drug Problem

It's good, but...

1) Your spelling is attrocious, proof read your dialogue using word or a spell checker of some kind.
2) Find a different Star Wars logo to Super Star Wars, see if you can find a screenshot of the opening of x-wing or some such thing, or alternatively draw it yourself
3) Work on your backgrounds a bit more, they looked cheap and shoddy.
4) DO NOT USE GAMER SPEAK! IT IS EVEN MORE NERDY THAN I AM, AND IT PISSES ME OFF IMMENSELY!!!

FreddyMercuryClock Ep.1 FreddyMercuryClock Ep.1

I hate clocks...

But what I hate more, is that you would damn the name of a music legend. May his ghost haunt you forever!!! FOREVER!!!!!

CactusEater responds:

im sorry if ive damned his name. i love queen. my favourite band of all time and i realise i have desecrated him in some way so may god have mercy on my soul

Death by Wind Funnel Death by Wind Funnel

Irritating

How dare you insult the A-Team by putting the theme in this pile of crapulence

SwitchBladeClock responds:

Go to the top of your stairs, close your eyes, and jump forward.

If you hated it, why dont you tell me what you hated, why you hated it, and how I could improve, now dont you think that would be a much more constructive review?

Lost Rhapsody Lost Rhapsody

Lmao

At first i thought it would be poor, but then I saw the brilliance.

Grimlock chasing that dude clinched you a 5

For Illwill For Illwill

I dunno

The very end of it was funny, but it seemed.... it's hard to describe. I suppose adequate at best is all I can say.

mrsimon responds:

Fair enough. Thanx for watching ;)

H.P. & End of the Series H.P. & End of the Series

It drags

It starts off funny, but then it gets really slow and dull. You should have done it in parts instead of one big whole