Monty Pythons Galaxy Song Monty Pythons Galaxy Song

Could have been better

Okay, a great and funny MP song, but it was tragically lacking. First off the sticks at the start were nearly completely motionless, and they were sticks. Secondly, one of them didn't have the pink suit. I know thats not an important point to any but hardcore pythons, but it still needs mentioning.

flyingape responds:

I forgot to add, at the point i did this animation i hadn't seen the film, i liked the song, so i wasnt basing it on anything.

"transformers Re Victory" "transformers Re Victory"

Hmmmm

It was an attempt at least, and I would like to see some TFV stuff on NG, but I couldn't see who any of the characters were, due to your drawing style. I think you should start again with this.

JED THE DRUNK!! JED THE DRUNK!!

lol

makes me laugh every time

How to Make Chainmaille! How to Make Chainmaille!

It's alright, but...

The background and the text clashed making it difficult to read. Also you don't need the fifth ring open when making a single 4 into 1 frog. You could also expand by explaining how to make shirts & coifs (including adding and removing links for areas of tension and compression). Or delve into riveted maile.
Another improvement is using more animation in the flash.

3d logic 3d logic

Finished

More levels please :D

I Want to Break Free I Want to Break Free

Not a game

But a pretty good animation, and i love Queen. Could have used more than just a guy in a mirror singing though.